Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello! My username on many wikiprojects is Thereen. I am here to help with creating pages when I can.
My goal for the month of December is for the Simple English Wikibooks to have 350 pages, making it bigger than the Thai, Bulgarian and Esperanto Wikibooks. I plan to help the English, Chemistry, Card Games, World History (Modern History), and Cookbook wikitexts. I might start the French and How to Start a Diary wikibooks.
List of things to do
- The infrastructure of the project...
- Wikibooks:Community Portal - Expand and link to more pages.
- Wikibooks:Vandalism - Change page to make it more helpful.
- Wikibooks:Peer review - Expand description.
- Wikibooks:How to write in Simple English - Expand and make it more useful.
- Help:Contents - Fill in all pages linked from here. Update template if more information is needed.
- Wikibooks:Helpers - Expand description.
- Cookbook:Rules - Expand details.
- Template:Welcome - Put in some more information, perhaps?
- Re-do the Bookshelves System...?
- Start pages:
- English/Parts of Speech/Adjectives/Demonstrative Adjectives
- English/Parts of Speech/Adjectives/Comparatives and Superlatives
- English/Parts of Speech/Pronouns/Personal Pronouns
- English/Parts of Speech/Pronouns/Relative Pronouns
- English/Parts of Speech/Pronouns/Reflexive Pronouns
- English/Parts of Speech/Conjunctions/Correlative Conjunctions
- English/Parts of Speech/Conjunctions/Coordinating Conjunctions
- English/Parts of Speech/Interjections
- English/Word Functions/Subjects
- English/Word Functions/Objects of the Preposition
- Cookbook:Requested recipes
- Cookbook:Side Dishes
- World History/Great Depression
- World History/Russian Revolution
- World History/World War One
- World History/World War Two
- Card Games/Solitaire
- Card Games/War
- Card Games/Speed