(Note: WIP stands for Work In Progress... these pages are not ready to be used now)
To Do List
- Format the Cookbook similarly to the English Wikibooks Version
- Start Ingredients Section
- Start Equipment Section
- Start Cooking Techniques Section
- The introduction needs to be expanded. Pictures need to be added. Perhaps each section should be explained (ie. Lunch is a meal usually eaten in the afternoon. It can be soups, sandwiches,etc) and then have a Read more link which will give a longer description and the list of recipes?
A collection of recipes from around the world
This is the Cookbook. This is the place that you can learn to make foods and drinks.
Breakfast, Drinks, Snacks, Soup, Sandwiches, Dinner, Dessert
Fruits, Vegetables, Liquids, etc.
Pots, Pans, Measuring, etc.
Saute, Fry, Grill, Bake, etc.
Toast is a quick breakfast food. It takes only a few minutes to prepare. Toast goes well with a drink like juice or water.
Things you need
What to do
- Put the pieces of bread in the toaster.
- Wait until the bread is brown.
- Put butter on the bread. Make sure to spread out the butter.
- You can also cut up bananas and place them on top of peanut butter.