Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Wikibooks world history page has five standards:
1. Truth and Importance: All facts must be true: importance, though constantly strived for, is subjective and must be continually updated.
2. Articles: Books must have at least three articles.
3. Accuracy: Amateur historians have led many of the revolutions in historical knowledge.
4. Inclusiveness: No history would be complete without the highest possible level of inclusiveness.
5. Culture: History is not just names, dates and wars. Any culture must contain certain amounts of artifacts and foods.