< CookbookJump to navigation Jump to search
Shepherd's Pie is an English dish.
Things you need
- Mince beef
- 3 large Potatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 piece of Garlic cut into thin pieces
- Some vegetables like peas, carrots and broccoli
- Some butter and milk
What to do
- Cook the beef, garlic and vegetables in a pan at a low temperature for about 30 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- At the same time, boil the potatoes in water in a pot for about 25 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and mix together with some butter and milk.
- Put the mix of beef, garlic and vegetables into a cooking dish.
- Put the mixed potatoes on top of the beef, garlic and vegetables.
- Cook the dish in an oven for about 15 minutes.
Be careful when cooking the beef. Be certain that it is cooked before you eat it.