Cookbook/Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
< CookbookJump to navigation Jump to search
A Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich is a sandwich that is quick to make.
Things you need
- Bread (two slices, any type)
- Jelly (your favorite flavor)
- Peanut butter (Chunky or Smooth)
What to do
- Spread peanut butter on one piece of bread
- Spread jelly on other piece
- Put the two pieces together with the jelly and peanut butter sides touching
- Put on plate
- You can cut the sandwich into squares or other shapes for decoration or easier eating.
- The sandwich can be served with some sort of fruit or vegetable on the side to make a more nutritious meal.