< CookbookJump to navigation Jump to search
Lemonade is a drink made with lemons.
- Lemons (2-3 depending on how much lemonade you want to make)
- A half-cup of sugar
- Salt (only a very tiny pinch, probably about a quarter teaspoon)
- Ice, if you want it
What to do
- Fill a jug about halfway full with cold water
- Squeeze lemons and pour into jug along with water
- Add Sugar, Salt, and stir
- To make the drink colder, you can add ice
Notes, tips, and variations
- You can vary the amount of water and sugar depending on whether or not you like more sour or sweet drinks.