- 200g (7oz) Self Raising Flour
- 225g (8oz) Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 25g (1oz) Cocoa powder
- 100g (4oz) Margerine
- 2 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Milk
- 5 tbsp Water
- A few drops of Vanilla Essence
- Heat oven to 180C, 350F. Grease 2 x 20.5cm tins, not loose bottomed.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and cocoa.
- Rub in margarine. Beat eggs with milk.
- Stir egg mixture, essence and liquids into the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Place mixture in prepared tins and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- When cold, sandwich together with chocolate buttercream and add chocolate icing to the top.
|This Cookbook page needs improvement. Please make it better. See the talk page for what improvements are needed.|