Jump to navigation Jump to search
A hamburger is a type of sandwich that has some ground meat between two buns.
Things you need
- Two pieces of bread for the bottom and the top
- 500 grams of ground beef or other ground meat (makes 4-6 burgers)
If you want you can add:
What to do
- Put the beef in a food processor for 10-30 seconds.
- Add more things into the food processor if you want to.
- Take the beef out of the food processor and make it look like a flat circle.
- Fry or grill the meat for about 5 mins.
- Check if the burger is cooked well. One way is to cut a part of the meat open. If the meat is red, cook the meat a little more.
- Put the burgers between the pieces of bread, and you can add pickles, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, lettuce or tomato.