The pages in the Wikimedia Cookbook come from many sources. If you know of a source that has been used, or have added content yourself, feel free to add to this list, in alphabetical order.
- Open Source Cookbook - GFDL cookbook
- US Department of Agriculture - Public domain articles about ingredients; public domain photos
- Wikimedia Commons - GFDL images, other freely-licensed images
- Wikipedia - GFDL articles about ingredients; GFDL recipes; GFDL photos
In alphabetical order:
- Thereen - Reorganized the Cookbook to mirror the English Wikibooks Cookbook, simplifying and improving existing recipes and starting new recipes.